“All animals are political, but some are more political than others, and one in particular is the most political of all, the reason being langauge. So wrote the Philosopher some 2,350 years ago, and who today would disagree? Any number of people might, actually. And necessarily so, if Aristotle’s claim is right, because disagreement is the necessary condition for politics. Man is first of all the animal who disagrees, and then the animal who tries to get his own way. Disagreement is as natural to human beings as speaking is” ~ John E. Joseph (2006) in Language and Politics.
- Patti on James Bond and Anwar Ibrahim: Anwar as Bond?
- دانلود برنامه جدید on Aiyoyo
- Dalene on Aiyoyo
- gina on Awake and Awaken….
- gina on Aiyoyo
- Malaysia Travel Guide on Slumdog Millionaire and Multiple Realities
- Cuti-cuti Malaysia on Cuti-cuti Malaysia in Kuala Terengganu
- gina on “Potong Saga” – 15Malaysia
- gina on The Passing and The Knowing
- gina on An Exit Strategy
- 6,555 hits